I decided to make a quick reticule for a bustle gown I’m trying to have finished for an event in May.
I used a Simplicity pattern before, and decided to use it again with some changes. I’m pleased with the results, but I’m looking forward to seeing how I like using it. I tend to carry a few too many things still, but I’ve already simplified enough — I’m having fun testing out various reticule styles and sizes to see what I like best.
I also realized, my accessory drawer is filling up!
Check out the link below to see the photos and information. Now, off to do some sewing — I’m going to be very busy! Lots of events coming up, and lots of things to finish!