I’m trying to get caught up with a few things this week, so I figured now would be a good time to work on the costume section here.
I didn’t make a new outfit for the picnic, but I did work on some accessories.
First, I updated the False Rump. You can see the page here.
Next, I wanted a new hat. Here is the page about it.
Finally, I took apart a purse I made in time for this past summer’s DFWCG retreat. I finally have a version I’m happy enough with. Here is the page for that item.
I felt a little rushed today, and it didn’t help that our modem kept cutting my connection off. I need to get to a few other things, but I definitely wanted to update at least a few of the costume pages I’m behind updating or getting online!
Finally, I’ll leave you with a pretty photo my husband edited for me. I’m sure those of you who have seen it already are tired of it, but I figured I’d at least post it here.
It reminds me of a hand-tinted antique photo of an Edwardian actress. How fun!
Christopher is really having fun with editing things. It makes me want to take more photos so he can keep practicing! 😉