Okay, this took way too long for me to sew.
I had trouble keeping interest going with wanting to sew, trouble panicking over what I had sewn, and stopping to consider what I needed to do differently this time than the last hat I made.
Probably a good thing I took my time, because I may have made some mistakes and ended up hating yet another project!
But here it is, my first sewing project for 2014!
I don’t have photos of me wearing it yet, and I think it looks a lot different on me than the styrofoam head. I’d like to try to figure out my hairstyle and at least add part of a costume before I get more photos, though.
As usual, click the image below to see the photos and the information. I did not take a lot of in-progress photos — I’ve already done a lot of that on the Gainsborough Hat page (I’ve included links from there).
Thanks for looking!